Call 610-647-7551 ext.822 or click on the link below
You'll Enjoy the Freedom we offer !
- Healing Hands Massage is not a franchise. All four locations are privately owned and operated by the 2 massage therapists who started the business 25 years ago. We understand and appreciate the profound difference each therapist can make in their clients' lives. Our unique setup as an independent contractorship gives you more time and opportunity to focus on doing what you love most. You can make a great living building regular, repeat clientele, and a long-term career through our business. We take care of the advertising, expenses, and hassles of ownership; you focus on taking care of your clients.
- Better Pay. The per-massage rates we pay truly reflect the value you provide. We take experience and skill level into consideration; and provide many opportunities for bonuses and incentives, including paying more for deep tissue work. In addition to paying great rates for massages done at our locations, we offer a $50/hr pay rate to therapists providing on-site chair massage. As this part of our business grows, it is a fantastic opportunity for therapists to fill their daytime hours making great money.
- Breaks between sessions. Our scheduling format typically includes 30 mins. between appointments. Having this time in between is important for your well being as a massage therapist; in addition to giving you an opportunity to connect with clients to encourage repeat business.
- Flexible Schedule. Although we do seek to contract therapists to work some evening and weekend hours, when the demand is highest; you as a therapist have the ability to set up your own schedule. You choose the days, times, and number of massages you will be committing to each week. In addition to having this ongoing "base" schedule in place, you also have the freedom to add hours here and there whenever you'd like.
- No spa services or product selling involved. Although some of our therapists are specialized in and offer particular bodywork modalities, hands-on massage therapy is the only service we offer. You will not have to do wraps, facials, scrubs, or pressure clients into buying products while working here. We have a singular focus- provide the best massage therapy at the best value, for overall health and well-being.
- Opportunities for self-care and hands-on learning. When you start with us, our experienced staff will be giving you a free massage as a way to welcome you to the team and give you some much-needed TLC. Those newer to the field or looking to expand skills will be provided with free additional training sessions in areas such as deep tissue work, seated chair massage, and pregnancy massage, by our most experienced staff members with expertise in those areas. As a member of our team, you can arrange to trade massages with other staff therapists at our offices; or book massages for yourself at a discounted, direct pay rate to the other therapist.
- Build a full clientele and better income long-term. Our setup and pricing is conducive to prebooking clients and having them see you on a frequent, regular basis. Once contracted, you also have the option to rent our office space per session as needed to book clients you meet and know outside of our company. This is just one of many benefits we offer to further add to your income and overall success as a massage therapist.
Even if you are a student in massage therapy school, or considering a career in the field, feel free to contact us for information about a potential future career with our company.
CALL TODAY 610-647-7551, x822